PinWiki.com is now accepting Donations to help cover our costs.
|Williams||System 7||Sep 1982||512||90|
IPDB.org page for Varkon
Notable Features: Sound (Type 2) / Standard Video Game cabinet sized / 2-level playfield / 2-player game maximum
- 1st Level has Standard Flippers / 2nd Level has 2" mini-flippers
- 2nd playfiled is an evil face and viewed though a window in the upper playfield (lit only when active)
- Flipper activated with two joysticks, two lane change buttons nearby on front console
- Mirror Reflects Playfields which are mounted sloping away from player
- Text (and artwork) is printed in mirror writing to appear correctly to player
- Score displays are behind partially SIlvered Mirror and shine through appearing to 'float'
1 System 3-7 Specific Issues
2 Game-Specific Issues
Click on the links to learn about the more complex problems that this era of games faces.
Return to Williams_System_3_-_7#Games page.