PinWiki.com is now accepting Donations to help cover our costs.
Project Date: May 13, 1980
- Date Of Manufacture: February, 1981
- Production: 10,000 units (confirmed)
- Theme: Fictional Characters
- Notable Features: Flippers (3), Pop bumpers (3), 4-bank drop targets (1), 3-bank drop targets (1), 3-in-line drop targets, Single drop target (1), Rollunder spinners (2), 2-way kick-out hole (1). Split-level playfield. Speech. High intensity strobe light in backbox visible through clear area in backglass (this feature was not present on all games, or was obscured in some games by silkscreening covering the strobe area).
2 Technical Info
- MPU: Bally MPU AS-2518-35
- Type: Solid State Electronic (SS)
- Audio: volcalizer module AS-2518-58
Manuals, schematics, coin cards...
6 Repair Logs
Did you do a repair? Log it here as a possible solution for others.
PROBLEM: Center pop bumper fires randomly during game play and test mode but NOT during attract mode
- SOLUTION: Issue was resolved by replacing the ceramic disk .047 mfd 50 capacitor located on the leaf switch of the pop bumper.
PROBLEM: Left Flipper is very weak
- SOLUTION: Issue was resolved by replacing the flipper coil with the correct coil for starters. #AQ-25-500_34-45, Then adjusting and cleaning the End Of Stroke(EOS) leaf switch resolved the issue totally.
PROBLEM: Start button is not working
- SOLUTION: Traced start button wire back to MPU board location. Found the .100 Trifurcon Terminal Pin to be mangled. Removed the .100 Trifurcon Terminal Pin from molox connector and replaced. Reinserted back into molox connector and start button now works.